Welcome to TM Travel, your local bus operator in North Derbyshire and South Yorkshire.
Please use the buttons above to navigate the site.
All bus times and services are listed under the 'bus times' section.
See our guide to our U-GO day and week tickets under our 'tickets' section and the prices for our more popular routes.
Potential disruption to services in Sheffield City Centre - 7th May 2019
7th May 2019 - we are pleased to hear the brilliant news of the Blades promotion to the premiership. There is a parade to celebrate this on Tuesday 7th May. This will result in the following diversions to services:
- Pinstone Street/Leopold Street – road closed from 1400 to end of
- Services inbound via Rockingham Street, Broad Lane, West Bar, Snig Hill and back to normal route with some services via Arundel Gate (except 1700-1900 when they will use Flat Street/Pond Street)
- Services from High Street/Church Street via Arundel Gate – 02 academy temporary stop ((except 1700-1900 when they will use Flat Street/Pond Street)
- Bramall Lane
- 1700-1800 – no formal road closure but crowds are likely to require buses to divert off Bramall Lane.
- Arundel Gate and Eyre Street
- 1700-1900 road closure.
- Buses via the ring road and Harmer Lane/Flat Street
- Commercial Street
- Possible inbound closure to stop car traffic getting to Arundel Gate – buses may need to divert via Harmer Lane and Flat Street for a short period.
TM Travel Privacy Notice
Please see our About us page for more details.
TM Travel accept Travelmaster tickets in both paper and smart form, where they are available. Some day and week products are available to buy on the bus. Please follow the link to Travelmaster`s website to find more details.
Special Discount at Chatsworth for
TM Travel customers using the bus.
£2.00 off admission to the house, garden, farmyard and adventure playground for everyone arriving by bus.
Chatsworth's website can be found here.
Present your barcoded ticket at the admission gate.
This offer is also available to English National Concessionary Pass holders, just present the ticket given to you by your driver. From January 2015 when tickets are no longer issued to passholders, please ask your driver, who will issue a voucher for you to use at the admission gate.
Valid on day of issue only. Terms and Conditions apply.
More infomation on the 218 tickets click here
TM Travel along with First, Stagecoach, Rotherham Borough Council and SYPTE have signed up to the Rotherham Bus Partnership to help improve bus services in Rotherham. Click the banner above for further information.